All artwork, designs, work flow processes, methodologies, trademarks, content and other features of and included on this website are © Copyright The Centre for Australian Foresight unless owned by third parties. All third party materials reproduced on this site and any copyright or trademarks associated with these are protected by their respective owners and used with permission where required. If you believe any content of this site is incorrectly attributed, please contact us to review and respond as appropriate.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting us, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
If you provide personally identifiable information to us, we will only use it for the purposes indicated when it was provided – such as to provide the products and services you have requested, respond to correspondence, or correctly attribute a comment contribution. You may request to review, edit or have removed any personal information you provide to us. Simply contact us to sort this out, or unsubscribe/discontinue from any of our services you are using.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We have also embedded third-party services that may involve their own privacy policies – which you will be informed about during signing up to these services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites and/or services. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing services and/or products from The Centre for Australian Foresight (the ‘Centre”) and/or consuming information products offered by the Centre whether for fee or not, such as this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please note specific third-party provided services and products come with additional terms and conditions that you should be aware of. The Centre will endeavour to ensure you are aware of these terms and conditions and that they form part of any provision and access rules governing your right to use the service and/or request refunds.
General Terms & Conditions
- GOOD STANDING – The Centre warrants that all representatives offered for engagements are members of the business community in ‘good standing’ and requires that all clients (including participants at ‘fee-free’ events) are similarly held in ‘good standing’ as assessed by CfAF at its sole discretion. Good standing here meaning not now or previously personally bankrupt, nor named in any legal disputes before the courts related to fraud, dishonesty or criminal activities, nor are grounds known of or suspected for such, and that a community of peers in professional practice regard the person as competent and ethical in their business dealings.
- IP CONTRIBUTIONS – Any contribution made for free, fee or in-kind by a client or participant in a Centre event or process is thereby granting the Centre an irrevocable worldwide license to re-brand, use, reproduce, modify and on-sell such Intellectual Property unless agreed in writing otherwise. This includes any and all audio, visual or other artistic recording or representation of the contribution including, without limitation, any mediated materials, performance, and likeness.
- COPYRIGHT – The Client unconditionally guarantees that any content or design elements provided by them through any means into the delivery of Services by the Centre are owned or licensed by the Client.
- PAYMENTS & REFUNDS – If an order or project or event or service is cancelled for any reason at any stage a refund of any monies paid to the Centre is not to be expected as all sales will have been contributing to the development of the delivery of the Services up until the time of cancellation. The Centre may, at its sole discretion, elect to provide a partial or total refund of monies or substitute compensation (ie non financial) to a varied amount.
- LIABILITY – The Centre, including all officers, agents, partners, associates and assigns, excludes, to the full extent legally allowed, any and all implied conditions and warranties, together with any liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, suffered by the Client, public or third parties including special, indirect, consequential damage or loss arising from the delivery and/or operation and/or non-delivery and/or non-operation of the Client’s purchased services (including those ‘purchased’ through ‘fee-free’ means such as participation). All care will be taken.
Master Terms of Business
In addition to any engagement specific terms, third party terms and general terms, a client (including fee-free users of this website and similar information offerings from the Centre) are also subject to the [click to download] Master Terms of Business of The Centre for Australian Foresight.